Yes I have been missing in action and I shall blame it all on Telstra.
- How wonderful of you Telstra to take 11 weeks to upgrade my internet when originally you told me 2 days.
- Telstra how incredible your profits seem to be. Now I understand how. You gave us another telephone line, then the $433 bill which was apparently the cost for giving us this third unwanted line.
- Thank you Telstra for the seven automated telephone calls this week reminding me that if I don't pay my $433 bill you will disconnect the third telephone line that I have been asking you to disconnect for the past two weeks.
- Why Telstra are you making automated telephone calls for me in regards to a disconnection when last week you disconnect one of our other telephone lines (home phone) with no notice at all because apparently this had to happen to make the internet work?
- Telstra you have wasted so many hours of my life over the past 3 months. Do you really think over an hour a call and being passed from department to department is very efficient?
- Telstra perhaps you wonder why the public thinks your customer service is bad?
Have you ever had to fight with a large company?
On a brighter note ........ have you seen WALT?
Link in and share your TOTALLY THURSDAY.